Welcome to Denmark WA
Windrose B&B - where "the lake restores the soul, the breakfast restores the body, and the company stimulates the mind"
We welcome you to our beautiful piece of paradise in Denmark and we are sure you will enjoy this place.
Just a short drive to
- WEST: The Valley of the Giants and the famous Treetop Walk, William Bay National Park and Greens Pool, Lights Beach, toffee and honey, art and craft
- EAST: Albany, Torndirrup National Park, Whale World and Mt Romance Sandal Wood, wineries, wood work galleries, Wilson Inlet heritage trails
- NORTH: Denmark town, cheese factory, berry farms, Mt Barker, the gateway to the mountains of both Stirling Ranges and Porongurup Ranges
- SOUTH: Ocean Beach, the most beautiful stretch of the Bibbulmun Track and - the Southern Ocean!
A truly carbon neutral B&B
- Photovoltaic power
- Solar hot shower
- Collected rainwater
- Our own eggs, veggies and fruit
Discover our new tour offers!
« Thanks for such a lovely, laid back place to unwind : ) Loved the sound of the frogs too. »